05 June 2008

lazy buttpants

So the semester is (and has been) over, finally. I've pretty much been moping around for the past four weeks, and now I think I've had enough of staying in bed all day staring at the tube/randomly surfing the internet. There was a South Park episode on the other night, where they lose the internet, and it pretty much described life on South Beech Diet (the name of our wireless signal) to a T. When the internet goes out (as it routinely does), it really is a crisis.

As for the reason for my moping: I've just been kind of disenchanted by design lately. Sometimes I feel like it's a whole load of crap and it makes me want to quit school. I won't though. I just like to toy with the idea. I've been disappointed with our projects and my work, and I know I can do better, but I just have absolutely no drive to do so. Basically, I feel like I suck in every possible way imaginable even though I really probably don't and I shouldn't feel like I suck because there are many people who probably suck a bazillion times more and I thought that feeling like you suck was a phase you go through in high school.

Something inspire me PLEASE! I'm wasting away. I know I'm a creative person, but I feel like I've been trapped in this box and I can't get out.

No comments: